To ensure that you get support as soon as possible
Please contact our Service Desk in Bromölla, Sweden:
When emailing Support Desk please include the application (i.e. #define, PrimePortal or TFS) in the subject field. This ensures your issue will arrive to the correct support team.
There are also certain details we need to know to resolve your ticket:
- Address of the project or portal your question/problem refers to. E.g., https://demo.define.cgi.com, https://demo.primeportal.com
- Username(s) of who is affected. E.g., groupinfra\johndoe, acc\johndoe
- Description of the problem. What you were trying to do at the time or what steps you performed.
- Any error message(s), or a screen shot of the problem page.
- Which platform and browser do you use. E.g., Windows 10, Windows 7, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Firefox
If you need access to PrimePortal, please contact the portal administrator.
If you need access to #define, please contact the #define project manager.
#define project request
Click here to request #define projects